Welcome Miss Quince!
My name is Pastor Gina Wind.
It is becoming more acceptable to have your Quinceañera ceremony outside of church and at your Reception Venue.
However, sometimes a Minister will not perform these services outside of Church. This is where I come in.
There are many advantages to having your Quinceañera Blessing Ceremony at your Reception Venue.
- Your Quinceañera Blessing Ceremony will be dedicated and focused on YOU only and not shared with a group of other Quinceañeras.
- You can have a Christian Quinceañera Blessing Ceremony.
- Your Quinceañera Blessing Ceremony can be held on any day of the week or time. No more waiting for hours between the ceremony and the Reception start time.
- You decide what to include in your Ceremony and what Quince Gifts you would like presented.
- You are not limited to the number of people in your Honor Court.
- Photography and Videography are welcome.
- You may have contemporary music played for your Quinceañera Blessing Ceremony that reflects your personality.
- There is no traveling from the Church to the Reception Venue. Everything is held in one location and the Reception can start right away.